"One of the most dangerous assaults on the family we have ever seen at the UN is underway.
A transgender resolution intended to destroy any distinctions between men and women was just released by South Africa at the UN Human Rights Council (HRC).
Please help us stop it!
PLEASE EMAIL THE UN MISSION OFFICES OF SOUTH AFRICA RIGHT NOW and urge them to withdraw their transgender resolution immediately. Click here for their contacts
Under the guise of eliminating “discrimination against women and girls in sport,” this resolution does the opposite. It discriminates against women and girls in sport by insisting that gender-confused men and boys who want to compete as women and girls, despite their physical advantage, must be allowed to do so.
It is abundantly clear that the larger goal of this resolution has nothing to do with sports and everything to do with erasing any distinctions between men and women.
Ironically, South Africa is pretending that this resolution is about protecting “women of color" in sports who are being discriminated against because they are beating white women athletes in competitions.
The deception around this resolution is beyond diabolical because if adopted (and they may have enough votes to get it passed) the following will occur.
HRC Transgender Resolution: Serious Implications for Women and Girls
1. It will redefine the terms “women” and “girls” in UN documents to encompass men and boys who claim to be women or girls.
2. It will define discrimination against “women and girls” to mean discrimination against transgender “women” and “girls.”
3. It will allow men and boys identifying as females to enter women’s sports locker rooms and showers and compromise the modesty, privacy, and safety of women and girls, leaving them vulnerable to assault and sexual exploitation.
4. It will rob women and girls of sports opportunities and scholarships that will instead go to men and boys.
5. All of the UN documents “recalled” or “reaffirmed” in this resolution will be claimed to encompass the transgender definition of the terms “women” and “girls” including the UN’s 2030 Agenda referred to therein.
6. The safety of women and girls, especially those in contact sports will be severely compromised.
Please email the UN mission offices of South Africa RIGHT NOW and simply urge them to withdraw their transgender resolution immediately.