"The United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA) has been caught red-handed working with a coalition of like-minded organizations to promote a radical anti-life/anti-family agenda. This is in flagrant violation of UNFPA’s mandate as a UN agency.
In our latest report , Family Watch International reveals a recently discovered document containing alarming, detailed notes on the anti-family strategies discussed by UNFPA and various CSOs (Civil Society Organizations) at a 2015 meeting in Lisbon, Portugal.
This document shows in stark detail how UNFPA is collaborating with CSOs to manipulate the UN system. Together they are mobilizing to advance controversial agendas that are often the opposite of what has been agreed upon by UN Member States.
Consider the following troublesome examples from the document:
- UN Member States that promote the protection of the family resolutions at the UN are labeled as “problematic” and an obstacle to their agenda.
- Organizations are encouraged to advocate for liberalizing abortion laws.
- UN Member States that oppose the coalition’s agenda are labeled “fundamentalist.”
- The role of UN agencies is to promote “culture change.”
- Youth should be mobilized to promote controversial “comprehensive sexuality education” (CSE) and the coalition suggests promoting CSE using a different name.
Since when is it the role of UN agencies to promote abortion, use youth to promote radical and graphic sexuality education or promote radical “culture change”? Where is their authority to engage in these activities? Rather, UNFPA, is mandated to assist in implementing UN policies that have been developed and agreed upon by UN Member states.
The document provides incontrovertible proof of that agenda and that the UNFPA is in violation of their role as a UN agency.
Please sign the petition calling upon UN Member States to demand a thorough investigation and a complete reform of UNFPA. This agency must be stopped from promoting its radical agenda."