- "Violence against women, rape and other sex crimes are directly tied to the consumption of pornography
- 56% of divorces cite Internet pornography as a factor in the break up
- There is increased demand for child pornography because many adult porn users find they are no longer excited by adult images and move to child images
- Pornography is a major factor creating and driving demand for prostituted and trafficked women and children
- More and more young men are suffering from sexual dysfunction as a result from repeated and prolonged porn use."
Each year MIM publishes a list called The Dirty Dozen: twelve persons or institutions that are most responsible for the increased accessibility to pornography. MIM then urges us to write them to ask them to change their ways. Each year, some do. For a list of this year's Dirty Dozen and a list of the victories achieved from the 2013 list, click here.
Click here to write Attorney General Eric Holder, one of this year's Dirty Dozen, and encourage him to enforce laws against pornography which he has chosen not to enforce. On the right-hand side, wait for the yellow "Take Action" box to appear under the heading "Send a letter to Mr. Holder." You will have to put in your contact information first. Feel free to edit the text provided. The email will be routed to Mr. Holder and several other officials at the Department of Justice. Thank you!