From the Focus on the Family website:
"Here are just some of the negative consequences [of the bill]:
- Religious freedom: Faith-based adoption and foster care agencies who work to place children in homes with a mother and father would be required to violate their religious beliefs – or shut down.
- Parental Rights: Parents whose children suffer with gender identity confusion could not work with professionals to help their children embrace their bodily, biological reality.
- Free Speech: Creative professionals – florists, bakers and photographers – would be forced to either participate in same-sex weddings or shut down their wedding-related work.
- Education: Children of all ages will be taught sensitive and confusing topics related to sexuality, relationships, marriage and identity.
- Privacy and safety: Sex-segregated, private facilities, such as changing rooms, showers and restrooms, would be open to those who believe they are the opposite sex."